Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This collection contains the personal and professional papers of Bradford Greene. It contains written and drawn materials in a variety of formats, covering all manner of topics.
Abstract This collection helps document the activities of the Staten Island Citizens Planning Committee in stopping the proposed construction of a highway through the Staten Island Greenbelt.
Dates: 1966 - 1989
Abstract An advocate for environmental protection, John C. Rooney was an office-holder of the Protectors of Pine Oak Woods, Staten Island Greenbelt Stewardship Council, Richmondtown and Clarke Avenue Civic Association, Inc., and the Joint Mid-Island Civic Associations, Inc. and wrote a column for the alternative weekly newspaper, The Staten Island Register.
Dates: 1980 - 2002
- Subject: Greenbelt, The (New York, N.Y.) X
- Coalition for the Amundsen Trailway 1
- Environmentalism -- New York (State) -- Richmond County 1
- Landscape architects 1
- Landscape architectural drawing 1
- Landscape design 1
- Plants 1
- Protectors of Pine Oak Woods 1
- Richmondtown & Clarke Avenue Civic Association, Inc. 1
- Roads--Design and construction--Environmental aspects. 1
- Rooney, John C. 1
- South Richmond Drainage Plan 1
- South Richmond Zoning Study 1
- Staten Island Botanical Garden 1
- Staten Island Citizens Planning Committee 1
- Staten Island Greenbelt Stewardship Council 1 ∧ less